Breaded Chicken Wings
- 8 chicken wings -
- 1/2 cups breadcrumbs -
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese -
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped -
- 1/2 tsp paprika -
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley -
- 1 egg, lightly beaten -
- 60g butter, melted -
- 1/4 cup milk -
- 1/2 cup flour -
How to Prepare :
1. Combine breadcrums with cheese, onions, paprika, parsley.
2. Combine egg and milk.
3. Toss chicken in flour shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture. Coat with breadcrumbs.
4. Place in a baking dish in a single layer. Drizzle with butter and bake in a moderate oven for 30 min or until chicken is tender and golden brown.
5. Do not turn chicken during cooking as it will not become crisp then.
6. Serve with tomato ketchup
Sawaiyan Ingredients : - 1 cup vermicelli (sayaiyan) - - 1 tablespoon ghee(clarified butter) - - 1 cup milk, condensed - - 1 tablespoon...
Irish Lace Biscuits Preparation time : 10 minutes Cooking time : 10 minutes Oven temperature : 180C, 350F, Gas 4 Makes 24 Calories : ...
Saleeg "This is a traditional Saudi main dish, made of rice with chicken or meat served with it." Ingredients : - 3 pods bl...
Sambousa Publish Post Ingredients : - 1 pound lean ground beef - - 1/2 carrot, minced - - 1/2 onion, minced - - 1 clove garlic, minced...
Spicy Pakistani Zucchini This dish is traditionally served with chapati, but you can serve it with boiled rice too Original recipe yield...